Every home improvement or renovation calls for careful planning. Whether it’s getting a new sofa or installing artificial grass in Hertford, you need to stay calm, discuss with your family and then decide on what is best suited for you and your family. After all, home improvement is about investing your hard-earned money and it will not be easy. When you consider purchasing and installing artificial grass there are a few questions you may want to over:
- Ask yourself, where you want to put the artificial grass. Remember unlike the natural grass, you don’t need to worry about growing shrubs, moving it etc.
- How do you want to use it? Artificial grass makes a great lawn but there are other uses for it as well like, your backyard, surrounding the area of pool, balconies, football grounds, you name it.
- How do you want the grass to look? We have a variety of grass available and they all are not green either. They come in different shades and blades, choose the one you want.
- How much time you can devote to it? Artificial grass is a great replacement over the natural grass and it is a big advancement, but it does need a little care. Ask yourself, how much time you can devote on it?
- Always ask about the guarantee, you want to make sure that the artificial grass you buy is going to last. That’s why we offer a 10-year guarantee.
- This can be a big investment, you can get a free quotation by filling out the contact form on our site.
- What does the fake grass look like? You can order a sample of each of our lawns and also have a warehouse & show garden so that you can preview each one before you buy. Making sure you get that perfect lawn.
- Once you have purchased the grass, one of our professional installers will cut and fit your perfect artificial lawn so you don’t have to worry about anything going wrong.
For a full list of lawns that we have available or to learn more about our warehouse and show garden please get in touch today. You can contact us either by phone, email or by filling out the contact form on our website. We try to reply to each enquiry as soon as possible.