Artificial Grass Installers in Hertfordshire and Surrounding Counties
Perfect Artificial Lawns, based in Hertfordshire, provides an individual service installing top-quality artificial grass. Not only do we offer the best products, but our service includes clearing and preparing the site before installation. Our installations involve tried and tested methods for the longevity of your garden, for example, the use of an aluminium edging to frame the grass, as opposed to timber which can rot over time. Therefore if you are searching for the most professional artificial grass installers in Peterborough, Watford, Milton Keynes, Cambridge, Bedford, Hertfordshire, st Albans, Hatfield, Essex or London, contact us for a quote.
Following an initial enquiry you will receive an arranged visit from one of our representatives, who will answer all the questions you may have, as well as advise on the perfect type of artificial grass for you. So to receive a free, no obligation quotation get in touch.
Perfect Artificial Lawns Installation Method
With our tried and tested method we can accommodate any size of artificial grass installation, ranging from 10m2 to 3000m2. A standard installation would involve the following steps:
- The supply of your chosen artificial grass.
- The excavation of the existing area, with the removal of grass, shrubs and debris.
- Fitting of an aluminium edging/frame for the artificial grass.
- Laying of a concrete screed around the inside edge of the frame.
- Followed by the addition of a crushed granite sub-base, which will be compacted and levelled.
- The fitting of a weed repellent membrane (GEO textile).
- Laying of your chosen artificial grass, which will be glued down at the edges.
- Finally, the addition of kiln dried sand and the application of a power brush, which will help to bed down the lawn and keep the grass standing upright.
All materials will be supplied by Perfect Artificial Lawns, and all waste will be taken away with us and disposed of responsibly.