It’s fascinating to note that people are slowly becoming more interested in laying their lawn with artificial grass rather than the natural alternative. With people being more focused on their careers and family, fewer people have the time for gardening but at the same time wish to have the luxury of a beautiful green lawn. So they have decided to go for what needs less care and still satisfies their need. Many people therefore use Artificial Grass in Cambridge.
Here are some advantages:
1. Ease of use: Artificial grass needs very little maintenance, compared to natural lawns that can take up to 2 hours for maintenance, and can free up a lot of time. It is worth mentioning two types of users who may find it very valuable:
- Great option for older people who cannot physically mow their lawns.
- Holiday home owners who are not always available to look after their lawns.
2. Environmental issues: With the weather constantly changing and temperatures fluctuating looking after your lawn can be a bit of a hassle. However, artificial grass will not be affected as they need less maintenance and no water. It not only helps the environment, but also prevents future problems such as damaged soil from winter or over fertilization in the summer. Here are some ways by which it contributes to the welfare of the environment.
- One can be sure that there will be no carbon emissions from petrol driven lawn mowers. Because they will not at all be required.
- It doesn’t require any fertilisers.
- Pollution from water carrying chemicals into the drains is minimized.
3. Other benefits. Though it is natural grass that one really looks forward to having, it surprises people to know the varied circumstances when artificial grass can be beneficial. Here is a brief list:
- Dog runs. Dogs love to dig the ground. But due to the kind of material it is made from, it can’t be dug up, is easy to clean and keep sterile and one can be sure that there will be no muddy paws making it a favourite at dog kennels.
- Swimming pools. It can be very useful as ground cover beyond the “splash back” area. No muddy areas will be left to carry dust and dirt into the pool, no ruts from the sun loungers and stays green whatever the weather may be.